WELCOME TO NARD'S LIFE, ENJOY STALKERS :D

Sunday, July 8, 2012


I woke up in the morning and I realize something that I never seen before. It's time to move on for the best step. Not the best but super duper life. Btw, I'm happy for you, I'm happy when you keep smiling to live with new environment. I'm done now and I have to continue my suck life turn to great moment that I have to create. And again, this is too strong for me to face it. Name of life not to easy to create everything, I just trying and sometimes be a failure is not a loser but make me much more more more more stronger. For you capital I, sorry for everything. I am too much! Forcing your heart is very very very cruel. I don't wanna stuck you anymore in my suck life. Live with your life. Yeah i still love you but it's possible to own you back and never. Smiling and do not ever regret with your life babyy. Goodbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment